- To know Jesus Christ and make Him known.
Respond fully to God’s love
By individual commitment to Christ, through worship and prayer, and by growing to be like Christ.
- Submit willingly to God’s Word
By keeping the Bible central, studying and teaching it so we may know God and live for him.
Connect deeply to God’s family
By forming the kind of relationships with each other that enable us to carry out God’s commands for mutual care and encouragement.
Engage actively in God’s mission
By using the talents and resources God has given us to be an active part of God’s work in the world.
About the Church
As a nondenominational community church, we welcome anyone to come and worship with us.
The purposes of our church include worship, spiritual growth, fellowship, teaching, and evangelism. Our church service is informal, reflecting the area in which we live, and we are serious about our walk with God. Our Statement of Faith (below) has been adopted from the National Association of Evangelicals.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2.We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Church at Redstone is an independent, self-governed congregation. The spiritual leadership is provided by the pastor and a group of Elders. The business affairs are handled by a Church Leadership Team. Major decisions are made in meetings of the whole congregation.
We regularly celebrate communion as a memorial of the death of Christ until he comes again.
These vary from time to time, please contact office for information.
Our church offers various events throughout the year. We have dinners, special music events at the church and local park along with special holiday gatherings. Please visit our Facebook Page for a complete list of current church events.
We invite to you to join us for Sunday worship.
9:00 a.m. from May – mid September
10:00 a.m. from mid September – mid May